Our innovative and modern approach keeps us in step with change.
The first R&D department was established in 1974. Today all the R&D divisions of Yıldız Holding group create and develop hundreds of new projects each year and keep the holding one step further of its competitors in the global arena.
The main job of the group is to identify and evaluate products that will meet consumer needs. The department works to ensure that Yıldız Holding foods possess standards of high quality, taste and freshness and are manufactured under hygienic conditions. As time goes by and consumers’ demands increase, more quality, hygienic products to facilitate the modern lifestyles of consumers are added to the company’s range of product portfolio.
As for the R&D unit attached to Yıldız Holding’s Packaging Group, it is their responsibility to develop environmentally friendly hygienic packaging that protects the consumer and abides by current legislation and regulations. The bio-degradable packaging developed by Polinas and Farmamak and the Group’s research on materials such as anti-bacterial film, may usher in a new era and make the world a better place to live.
The R&D department of the Information Technologies Group, whose responsibilities include software and hardware development, is also responsible for increasing the efficiency of existing products and raising environmental consciousness.
Principles of Research and Development
• To use scientific methods and techniques to research, locate and report facts,
• To show concern for people, the environment and the public interest and to do so by adhering to existing laws and regulations, principles and goals of the company,
• To ensure customer satisfaction and to fulfill the demands of customers,
• To provide a wide variety of safe, high quality, reasonably priced products,
• To operate according to the principle” to never offer customers something which we ourselves would not consume or would not give to our children”